자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Techniques To Simplify Your Daily Lif…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Rolando Zachary
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-17 19:17

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620745484_nlow.jpgThieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before particularly keyless entry cars. The ghost alarm installation near me 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's set to a specific pin code. It's tiny and is taped to the vehicle loom making it virtually impossible for thieves to locate. It also sends instant text alerts to your mobile phone to notify you when the car is moved.

Detection

The tiniest GPS alarm that is available, ghost installations reviews can be installed in a secluded location within your vehicle to ensure that thieves cannot find it. It logs GPS locations and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more accurate way to track your car than LoJack which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and can be used anyplace in the world that your smartphone has a cellular connection and is able to accept messages. This puts you ahead of thieves that don't wish to be tracked. It is also easy to conceal so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

lamborghini ghost installer Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It is connected to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts provide instant "movement" detection as well as a link to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also find a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.